Work Life Balance
The world, our jobs and our personal lives confront us daily with turbulent and rapid change. Not only do these conditions affect our personal lives, they can have serious debilitating effects on how productive we are on the job. Career success and work/life balance are not mutually exclusive concepts. This workshop teaches participants how to couple personal and life balance with a successful and fulfilling career.
Eagles is a workshop based on the work of David McNally, Even Eagles Need a Push: Learning to Soar in a Changing World. The workshop takes McNally's concepts and practices and applies them to maximizing personal satisfaction and productivity.
During the program participants will:
- Emphasize their strengths and know their worth
- Clarify their vision and determine appropriate goals
- Create a powerful work purpose
- Assess their personal degree of commitment to their work vision and purpose
This program will enable participants to obtain:
- A greater understanding of strengths and how these contribute to personal and organizational success
- More confidence in their ability to assume and carry out additional responsibility with minimal supervision
- Willingness to contribute beyond the simple definition of their job
- A rededication to their work based on a clear sense of purpose
- A positive and balanced perspective between performance and personal fulfillment on and off the job
View other programs: